Friday, December 4, 2009

The Day Before
















Well we left around 2 today headed for Memphis. We were hoping to leave earlier, but I had to go in and work this morning, I wasn’t suppose to but got called in. I have been so nervous this week, not really sure why I know I have trained for it, but I just can’t help but be scared, maybe it’s being scared out of respect for it, I’m not really sure. We got to the expo around 4:30. I don’t know in my mind I had it pictured to be larger, It was good a lot of stuff, I just wished I’d had some money to spend. Anyway I got may race packet and the shirt is real nice. We left the expo and went to my cousin’s house. She invited us to stay with her, which was a blessing as we had waited too long to look for a motel and couldn’t find one. After we talked awhile we went to Olive Garden for me to get “Carb’d Up”, I ate a good bit of pasta and some bread sticks. We are back at the house now and I’ve got everything laid and ready to get up at 5 in the morning. It’s hard to really believe that it is here in the morning I will be running my marathon! Through this whole thing I’ve been saying today not tomorrow, well now it actually is tomorrow, tomorrow is the marathon. Well I’m going to go and try and get some sleep.

No comments: