Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week 14


Weighed in at 227.5 today! That’s 65.5 pounds since the first of December. I had a real good week walking and running and also eating. There have been some challenges and one of the big ones is time management, I almost got into a pickle a few times because I didn’t plan well. Sometimes it seems as if I’m leaving folks hanging, but I’m not meaning to this is extremely important to me and it’s a priority so I’m treating it this way. Tomorrow and the next few days are going to be tough to get in my walking/running we are leaving for Gatlinburg with the youth from our church. So it looks like the only way I can get it in tomorrow is to get up around 430. Not sure what I’m going to do, I’ve got to process it for a while. I’ve got 65 days in a row with out missing (came close a couple times) and I don’t want to know. Well I got to turn in if I’m going to get up at 430. Doing this Today not tomorrow!

No comments: