Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 15

Well I spent most of this last week in Gatlinburg with Jenny, three other adults and 20 some odd teenagers. Eating was a challenge, because we were the cooks for this trip and teenagers aren’t gonna eat healthy, but I did it I stuck to my eating plan (see the food log). I did eat a turkey taco salad one night and it hurt my stomach. I guess I have gotten unused to eating real spicy food. It was funny one morning I was cooking sausage and normally I would have been doing as much sampling as I was cooking, but I caught myself not even wanting any….weird I know! I did walk everyday had a few challenges in there walk at the mall on one day, spent my free time walking one day and did have to split it up a couple of times. I felt guilty for having to split it up, but hey at least I was doing something! I felt sick on Thursday and just got in one mile. Then on Friday I had to carry the inmates out to pick up trash and I did my walking on the road with them as they picked up trash. I lost 3.5 this week and now I’m down to 224 that 69 pounds! I haven’t missed a day walking/running in 72 days! I’m doing this today not tomorrow.


No comments: