Sunday, September 13, 2009

13 Sep 09




Not a lot to report this week got in 30.2 miles this week. I don’t know the race was good yesterday, but I’m kind of getting this blah feeling with the running now. Just seem real tired and not to enthusiastic about it right now. I’m going hang in there with it though doing this today not tomorrow! My long run was 10 miles today a good run my legs were heavy for the first 3 or 4. I think that may have been from the race yesterday though. Did see a funny thing on the run this morning. Have you seen the commercial where a squirrel runs out in front of a car and make s it turn to miss it? There was this red bug that passed by me and then I saw it hit it’s brakes and a squirrel ran out in front of it and kept darting back and forth the car slowed way down then the squirrel stopped right in front of it and the car had to stop to keep from hitting it. I got a good laugh out of that.

No comments: