Friday, June 5, 2009

Cutting back the bushes


I had something happen Wednesday that was a little reminder of how much better I feel since I have lost this weight and also what a change I have made. I started cutting back my hedge bushes around our property line something that has needed to be done for a few years now, but quite frankly I wasn’t physically able to do it and I couldn’t convince my son to do it for me. Anyway I was in the bushes cutting the stuff back with an ax and some clippers and I caught myself squatted down and leaning forward to cut one real close to the ground and I thought you know just a few months ago there was no way I could have ever gotten into this position. Just one of those times when I realized hey I have done this and you know I did it today not tomorrow!

No comments: