Monday, June 22, 2009

11 Miles




I had a good run yesterday I did 11 miles my time was 1 hour 53 minutes and 30 seconds that came out to a 10:19.1 pace, so I’m happy with it. I have started to try and eat more so I’ll have more fuel when I run. It has been crazy since I have started eating more I want more to eat, I’ve got to find the balance, it’s nothing serious right now, but it could be. Like I have decided to eat gummy bears on my long runs for a boost. I bought a bag of them Saturday night and of course I tried some that night and my excuse was to see what they tasted like, seemed like the more I ate of them the more I wanted them. I ended up eating 300 calories worth (I did log them on my food log). I really need to make me a menu and stick to it. I guess even though I have moved to the more physical part of this, the dieting is still going to be a big part even if I don’t want it to be. We went shopping Saturday for Father’s Day it sure feels good to want to by clothes now, before even though something may have looked good when you put it on such a big body as I had it just didn’t look as good as it did in the store, so I really had no urge to shop and but clothes, but now I do the look and fit so much better. I forgot to update this the other day but I weighed on the 15th and I was 188.5 I had gained .5 so no big deal as my goal on the weight is to just maintain where I’m at now so half a pound is no big deal. Doing this today not tomorrow.

No comments: