Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday 29 December 2008


Today has been a crazy day, lots of stressors, but I didn’t give in and I got my walk in even though it was a challenge! The morning started off by me getting up earlier than I needed to, but with my extra time I asked Jenny could I help her do anything to make her morning go easier. I did a few things for her and ended up running behind. No big deal though, then when I got to work it was crazier than ever and we had court today so I spent most of the morning sitting there. We went to pizza hut for lunch I did good though I ate a salad and one piece of thin crust cheese off the buffet and man let me tell you it was though everyone was eating everything from meat lovers to barbeque and we get to eat there for free so I could have eaten as much as I wanted and it wouldn’t have cost a dime, but I didn’t give in. Then when I got home tonight it was a wreck. My son decided to change rooms with me and Jenny; she agreed to do it if he would do all the work moving the furniture etc. Evidently he slept late because when we got home he was only half way through and had everything spread through the whole house. We were trying to decide what to do for supper and everyone decided they wanted fast food they keep asking me what I wanted and I kept saying everything there at the places they wanted to go had to many calories. They were starting to get frustrated with me and me with them so I pulled up the computer up and showed them a couple items at a couple of places so they could see how many calories were in certain items, then my son said hey dad let’s get pizza it doesn’t have many calories, I could only laugh then! We ended up getting chicken from a chicken place I got a grilled chicken salad. Yep that is it at the top of the post, I was disappointed when I saw it I was starving to death, I did have the thought forget it I’ll just eat some of the chicken fingers everyone else is having, but I didn’t do it, then when I sat down to eat I knocked it over in my lap and spilled about a quarter of it. At first I was mad, but then I had a good laugh about it. After supper I started helping Jenny get our room , or I guess I should say our new room set up, then I told her I needed to leave and go do my walk, I could tell at first she thought I was doing to just get out of helping her, but then she thought about and was supportive. It was a good walk; kind of cool around 32 degrees I think. I enjoy the cold though, so it was good and I got in my 2 miles. I’ve rambled on enough tonight I’ll go for now what will tomorrow bring?

No comments: