Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday - 28 Dec 08


Well today was a good day. I did good on the eating (see the link over to the right for my food diary) and the exercising was good also. Tonight I walked two miles. My right leg hurt some, kind of like shin splits but not as bad. Jenny and I went and walked at the walking trail in Hamilton Al, it is a mile loop that goes up and down the side of a hill. We switched and walked back the other way on the second mile, toward the end there is a steep climb probably around 50 yards. It felt good walking up it, I felt that burn in my thighs and yes I was breathing hard, but I love that feeling in your lungs when it is cold and you breathe hard. It’s been crazy tonight ever since I got back I have been as hungry as a mule. I ate two banana sandwiches on wheat for supper, so that was good but I’ve been fighting the cravings for everything ever since. Well I’m almost ready for bed if I can make it just a little longer I’ll be good…..I’m doing this today not tomorrow!

No comments: