Monday, December 15, 2008

Week Two


Well week two is down. Not much to report this week I actually gained one pound back. I ate good only bad one time and that was when my family on my dad’s side got together for Christmas this past Saturday night. I had one good eating experience I guess you could say and that was one day went to one of my favorite local restaurants and they have all that good fired food from okra to chicken, but I didn’t give in I had baked chicken and vegetables. I didn’t walk any last week, just a real crazy week with work and all and also some family stuff I’m dealing with and the weather was crazy also thunderstorms one day then sleet and snow two days later. I missed tonight also, I’ve got to get back into it this week and I haven’t been drinking the water like I did the first week. My life is just so crazy busy with really nothing, I’ve got to make some adjustments and make this the number one priority. I still hope to do some daily updates soon, because I know some experiences are getting lost in the crazy hustle pace that I’m living.

No comments: