Tuesday, February 17, 2009

40 Days


Well today is 40 days without missing one walking. It was a tough one to get the 40 in I had a crazy day at work and couldn’t squeeze it in then when I got home it was raining and I sure didn’t feel like going, but I did and of course now I’m so glad I did. I’m tired, but I’m glad I got it in. I ran the first mile4 and then ran and walked the other 4 for about a 15 minute pace which isn’t too bad. I missed having Jenny there, but a funny thing happened she loves flowers and I always try and pick her some if I see some pretty wild ones blooming. Well tonight while I was still running the first mile I saw a pretty flower and wanted to pick it for her, but of course I didn’t walk to carry while I did the other 4 miles so I keep reminding myself in my minds that I had to get it for her before I left, so she was pretty much on my mind the whole….well we’ll call it workout since it was more than a walk. Eating was good…. see the food log. You know I’m really starting to see and feel the physical results of this, but also I’m seeing the mental and ones to, this is such a great stress reliever. We had a crazy day at court today and I was just about ready to scream and now that I’ve finished the workout I feel so relaxed. It seems a lot more folks are starting to notice I’m losing weight, I seem to get new comments each day and it does make me feel good and it is also motivating me to stick with this. I’m doing this today and not tomorrow.

No comments: