Sunday, February 8, 2009

44 Pounds Gone!


Well I did my weekly weigh in this morning and I had lost 4 more, so that brings the total 44 so far. Yesterday was a beautiful day, nice temps and bright sunshine Summer went with me and Jenny and that was nice having her alone. I don’t get to spend a lot of time with her anymore and I miss that. Me, Jenny and our friend Paulette walked this afternoon, Paulette walked three miles with us and then me and Jenny finished up with two and a half more which brought the total to 5 1/2! Eating has been good see the food log. I had few tough temptations, but I made it through them last night we ate at Captain D’s and I had looked on line and saw the shrimp salad was the lowest cal one so I ordered it. When I got it the shrimp were fried so I just picked them off and put them to the side. I wanted them bad I mean real bad, but I didn’t do it…..I’m not going back this time….I’m doing this today not tomorrow.

No comments: