Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moon Pies


There were moon pies everywhere today. Someone left one at work and I saw it the first thing this am. Man I wanted it bad. Then I had to carry someone to the doctor and was standing next to the vending machine and there it was right in the middle looking at me another moon pie……man I wanted one so bad. I made it through that then got back to work and there was that one at work again so I picked it up to put it the cabinet so I couldn’t see it and it was warm! Man I thought that would be good with a cold glass of milk! I didn’t do it though. I know this seems small and trivial, but it was a victory one and it also reminds me that this will always be a battle and that what I consider the small ones are also really big one too. Doing this today and not tomorrow!

No comments: