Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday


Well today is my birthday! I can honestly say I feel so much better today than I have in many many birthdays. Physically I feel so much better and also I’ve got that drive that passion to do this weight loss thing so that makes me feel good. Jenny got up early and fixed me a special breakfast my light wheat toast and scrambled eggs and my juice and she had candles on it (see the pic above). T hat was very special what she did, no birthday caked today but I still had my candles! Jenny also came to work and ate lunch with me and we went to pizza hut and had 1 slice of pizza and a salad then tonight we went out and I had a steak (first time in a long time) and a baked potato. My calories were up a little today 1350, but not to bad considering my old birthdays I was probably closer to 4,000. After we ate lunch we walked for almost three miles then tonight we finished up and got the 5 in.

No comments: