Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF


It has been a long week I’m glad it’s over I’m ready to rest (hopefully) this weekend. I’ve done good all week on the eating see the food log. Walking I’ve gotten it in each day with a few challenges. It is all a matter of doing it. Yesterday I was 3 miles into my walk when one for the Deputies got a call and on his way out he meet me and ask me to go with him so I did, but when I got back I went ahead and finished the other mile and a half. Today I had to spend the afternoon watching some of the inmates paint the outside of the courthouse and Summer had a ball game so I knew I would be challenged to get it in. So I went to the run mapping program I use and figured out it was 1/10 of a mile around the courthouse, so while they were paining I did 45 laps around the courthouse and got my 4 ½ miles in. I did have a crazy craving for a snickers this morning, but I didn’t give in and fought through it and I did have to fight it was a serious craving.

No comments: