Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 19


14 Apr 09 – Wow I weighed in this morning and it was 210. I couldn’t have ever imagined that 19 weeks ago when I started that I would be here today. I feel so much better and it’s so funny that a few weeks ago folks were starting to notice I had lost a good bit of weight, now folks are not recognizing me. Why in the world did I wait this long to lose this weight. I was always waiting on tomorrow and not today. I’m so glad I decided to do this today and not tomorrow. I have been walking or running now for 96 days without missing one. I have really found that discipline is the key to this. I’ll admit it’s hard sometimes, but you have to just do it and I can speak form my own experience with this that is you can do it. You just have to make yourself, you have to hang in there with it and as that saying goes from Bear Bryant that I love “the cost of victory is high, but so are the rewards!. See the food log for how I’ve been eating pretty much the same since January and you can see the weight loss chart for the loss pattern. I’m doing this Today and Not Tomorrow.

No comments: