Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 21
















Well the last few days have been interesting. I have been craving food like crazy. My Mom brought my daughter some donuts to the hospital and man I wanted one bad, not just for a little while for days! Then when we got home from the hospital on Saturday the neighbor brought over some tea cake cookies and they were still hot, oh they are my favorite. I didn’t give in though. The kids had a pineapple and ham pizza and man did I want some of it bad, that’s my favorite kind of pizza, I didn’t give in though. Then Saturday night I went to the wild game cookout at the church, I ate my sandwiches before I went but man that food looked good especially those deer wraps (see the pic above). I held my ground though I didn’t give in. over all it has been a good week exercising I still haven’t missed a day in 109 days. I’ve ate good see the food log. I weighed today and I have gained a 1.5 pounds. It kind of dishearting because I’m so close to that 200 mark. I haven’t change anything still doing like I have been all the way through this. I mean it would have been different if I had given in and ate some of the stuff I talked about above. I’ve just got to hang in there and maybe more will come off this week. I ready to hit the 200 mark so I can just do th4e marathon training my legs are real tired with the running and walking. I’ve decided to lift weights (work my upper body) on the off running days for the marathon training. I’m not going to stop this I’m going to do it…and I’m going to do it today and not tomorrow.

No comments: