Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 20




Well here is the update for last week. I weighed today and it was 206.5 so that is 86.5 lost to date. Only 6.5 left to get to the 200 I wanted to get to. I’m still hanging in there with the eating right (see the food log). I started the marathon training program today I ran three miles for r it and then based on my own goal I set of keep walking and doing something each day till I reach 200 I walked 3 more miles and my buddy Pat walked with me we had a real good talk. It has now been 103 days since I missed a day walking /running. It was tough to get it last night we had another long day in court and I was real tired, but I know it’s going to be tough but I’ve got to stick with the program and I know there are going to be days where it will be tough, but if I want it I’ll have to stick through the thick and the thin. I’m going to do this today and not tomorrow.

No comments: