Saturday, May 16, 2009

2nd 5K







I did another 5K today in Tupelo Ms today. I ran it in 28:39. It was on a trail, I wanted to do it because I thought that it would be different and it was. I won’t run that one again. I guess this was more of a fun run kind of thing and I guess they all should be fun. There were a lot of walkers and kids running in it and the trail for 200 or so runners was narrow, so you couldn’t really get into a rhythm running. I think I did one time for about 30 seconds, and then ran into a bottle neck, but anyway it was fun doing it and maybe I just needed to go into it with a better attitude. Summer went with me, she has been such a help with this. I’ve said it before I think she truly gets what I’m doing and she wants me to succeed as much as I do myself.

No comments: