Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 23


Wow another week down seems like this one went fast. Of course it was a great week hit the 200 mark and today I was 2 pounds under it. So that makes the total so fat at 95 since the 1st of December. I have gone 125 days without miss a day walking or running. See the food log for the eating part. I’m real tired today and I’ve got a long day ahead of me. I’m at work now and I’ve got to come back in and work from midnight till eight in the morning, but before that I’ve got to film the football jamboree games tonight and they start at 4 with the last one scheduled at 8:30 but it probably won’t start on time. I guess what I’m trying to say is I have a full day and night ahead of me. I was going to get up this morning at five and get my run done, I remember hitting the snooze then going over the route I was going to run in my head and the next thing I knew it was an hour later, so I didn’t make it this morning. The plan right now is to work till lunch eat then go do it before I go to the games tonight. Like I said I’m real tired now. I’ve been real ill, I’m trying to keep my temper under control, but just crazy drama everywhere and I guess my tiredness contributes to it. I’m going to hang in there though, I’m doing this today and not tomorrow.

No comments: