Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 22


We’ll looks like I made it through the gout episode and have another week done now. If I’m counting right this is week 22. Here are the totals so far I weighed this am and it was 204, so that is three down from last week. It really seems to be coming off a lot slower now, but hey J I’ve got less to lose right. So the grand total so far is 89 since the first of December. I went for 119 days now without missing a day walking/running. I know I’m saying this all the time, but I feel so good now. Tuesday I missed my run because of the gout in y ankle so yesterday I ran instead of walking and I ran 4 miles then walked /ran one more that felt really good and that is a distance record for me on this journey 4 miles atone time is the most I’ve done since I started this. Don’t know why just been feeling a little depressed this week. Maybe it’s just a lot of stuff is going on. I do know the walking and running are good stress relievers and also since I’m in better shape I can seem to deal with it better…..hey life is good though and I’m doing this today not tomorrow.

No comments: