Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 24


Well I did my weekly weigh in today the 24th week I believes 191.5 so I lost a half since Monday that brings me to a total of 101.5 since 1 Dec 08. If you would have told me that back when I started that this where I would be today I would not have believed it. It really seems like a dream, but it just goes to show that is what hard work and dedication will do for you. Today makes 133 that I have either walked or ran without missing a day. I’m really where I want to be weight wise. I want to do more running so I know some more weight will probably come off. I’ve been trying to add a little more calories a day but it’s just hard to. I’m going to keep the food log and counting calories going though it just seems to make me more aware of what I’m eating if I keep track of it….Hey I done his today not tomorrow and I’m going to keep on doing it!

No comments: