Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - 5 Miles - 200 Lbs!







Wow what a day it has been. I was real tired this morning, but I got up and did my run, I was supposed to run 5 miles today and I did! I did it without stopping and I ran it in 48 minutes and 30 seconds. After I ran I visited with Mom and Dad for awhile. Since it is Mother’s day I will say a word about what a great Mom I have, she is a great one. After that I went home and weighed and I cannot believe this, but I weighed in at 200 lbs that’s 93 lbs lost that is my weight loss goal met! It’s just hard to process, I started this on the 1st of December and here I am 5 months and 10 days later and I have lost 93 lbs. I wish I could describe how I feel, but I can’t find the words honestly. I’m proud, happy, and ecstatic and I don’t really understand this one but scared. It’s like Ok what do I do now? I know training for the marathon is the next thing, but it’s just weird. I have literally lived this past 5 months and I guess I can’t believe that I have made it, but man it does feel good. Well how did I celebrate? With a huge meal and lots of ice cream not! I walked with Summer tonight we did 5 miles so that is a total of 10 today! I’ve told myself that I’m not going to make food a celebration thing and I didn’t. I’m going to do two other posts on this soon one will be stats number s that have gone a long with this and then one that is just a recap maybe of some of the highlights that have been left out of the other posts, but still stand out in my mind. I’m doing this today and you can too, today not tomorrow.

No comments: