Saturday, May 9, 2009

Class Night




Summer had her senior class night last night. It was a happy time and also a sad time. I’m proud of her, but it’s hard to see your baby being grown up. I’m excited for her and I know she will do great in life she has a big heart, but this blog isn’t about her. We took a picture together before it started (see above). I’m sorry but when I look at it I’m like wow is that me? I feel so proud, man hard work and dedication does pay off. It takes sacrifice though. Like yesterday it was a crazy day and I knew it would be late when we got out of class night so I was going to get my walk in during the day, but that didn’t work out. So last night after it was over I hit the road to walk five miles at 11 o’clock. I was very tired and didn’t want to, but you know what I’ve found out you have to do this today and not tomorrow, because if you wait till tomorrow it will never come. After I got finished I felt so good I had done it, still tired but good! There was one more thing that happened last night that stands out. During their slideshow Summer had put a picture of us back at homecoming when they recognized the senior cheerleaders. When the picture came up everybody sitting around me went to tapping me on the shoulder and turning around saying who is that guy with Jenny ? It felt good………today not tomorrow!

No comments: