Sunday, October 4, 2009

4 Oct 09







Good week this week. It was a little cooler and that seems to make the running a little more enjoyable. Got in 7 miles of hills on Wednesday, I use to like hills, naw I still do just not seven miles of them, but I know in the long run it will pay off. I ran 16 miles this morning. It looked like it was going to rain and I was afraid of lighting, since my scare a few days ago, so I did it on the mile loop around the school at Hamilton. It sure does get old/boring doing that way I felt pretty good starting out then my legs got heavy half way through. I had to work to do it, but nothing major. My overall time was 2:49:23 for a 10:36 average pace. I don’t know I have been starting to get nervous about doing the marathon, I mean I’m having doubts will I actually be able to do it, will I crash around mile 20…I don’t know I guess the only way to say it is I’m not sure why, but I’m seem to be getting scared! I’ve just got to stay focused and push through this…..I’m going to do it today, not tomorrow!

No comments: