Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weird Run 17 Nov 09




This morning’s run was weird. My legs were real heavy and I felt real tired. The first mile I was right on the 10 minute pace. By mile three I felt like I was having to work so hard just to run not to mention maintaining the 10 minute pace and it actually dropped of 20 some odd seconds. On mile 4 I had all kinds of excuses running through my head on why I should stop and not do the full 8, but instead of making excuses I pushed through and on mile 7 I started to fell a lot better and on mile 8 I did it at a 9:16 pace. I guess I was just tired from the 22 miles on Sunday. In a way I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s run to see how it goes and hopefully I will feel “fresher”. It’s starting to sink in that I have less than 3 weeks till I run the marathon, it’s also starting to get scary…….but I’m doing this today and not tomorrow!

No comments: