Sunday, January 4, 2009

4 Jan 08


I just feel blah today. I don’t know it has been a long weekend…. an exciting one, but tiring. We got up Friday morning at 5 and left for New Orleans and the Sugar Bowl (wished the outcome would have turned out different). We had a long day Friday and then drove most of the day yesterday. I did OK in New Orleans, see my food log for what I ate and not sure got to add it up but I think I walked a good two miles to two and half at least while we were there. Summer walked with me around town and then we did a few laps around the super dome. I was so tired when we got home last night that I wasn’t going to walk, but Jenny talked me into it and of course once we were done I was glad I did. I did learn something on the trip I have got to prepare and take action when I go away from home as far as the eating goes. I did the best I could down in the French Quarter, but it is tough eating healthy down there. I could go in to more detail, but I think this post (click here) explains what I need to do next time. Like I said I feel blah today and I started not to go walk, but I did and I ended up walking 3 miles. I’m tried now, and the desire to run is burning more and more, I have ran for some short distances during my walks no more than 40 yards, but I can’t wait till I can actually for a mile and then miles! I’m doing this today not tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on exercising even though you were so tired. I didn't do any yesterday. Wish I had. I certainly had the time to do it, I was just lazy and the weather was not good.
http://run4change.wordpress.com