Sunday, January 18, 2009


Well I’ve had a couple of challenges the last 24 hours and a new distance record so far with my walking this time. Last night after Summer’s ball game she wanted to go to the Huddle House and eat so I went with her. I got a Garden Omelet and it was my supper because I hadn’t eaten anything since 1 o’clock that afternoon. Well Summer got the I guess you would call it big breakfast; she had 2 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast and grits. Man it looked good and of course she only ate a little of it and I can’t lie I was extremely tempted to eat some, but I didn’t, but I wanted it bad. I only ate half my omelet and brought the rest home to eat today and that is what I had for breakfast. Oh I forgot mine came with toast and hash browns, I brought them home to Jenny. I did start to eat the toast, but I saw how much butter was on it so I passed. It was a nice day here today, the temps were in the 50s compared to the 30s we have been having and the sun was shinning. Jenny and I went to Hamilton and walked after church this morning and we did 4 Miles! Well tonight I had another challenge tomorrow is my son’s 22nd birthday and we went out with Jenny’s family to eat tonight to celebrate it and of course there was a cake there, I didn’t do it and the reason why really goes back over 7 years ago. In February of 01 when I weighed 165 and was running everyday my work had me a birthday cake and I wasn’t going to eat any and a lady told me it was bad luck to not eat the birthday cake, so I had a piece and that was the first time I had sweets in almost 6 months! So of course after that I started to justify why I could have certain things and it has just went down hill from there and here I am today. However I’m changing today and not tomorrow so I didn’t have any tonight…..I’m going to do this and you can too!

No comments: