Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Say No


First let me start by saying I’m tired real tired just nor energy I did four miles for my walk to day and ran more light poles than I have to date, I’ll have to admit it is a good tired though. Yesterday I got in 3 1/2. I did both of them for my lunch break at work, with my crazy busy schedule that was the on time I could fit in. I have marked me off a mile loop at work (It’s the pic at the top). Monday and today I did real good with the food. Jenny and I went to Applebee’s last night and I had a Blackened Chicken Salad Jenny got some Potato skins and man they looked good, but I didn’t have any. Then today me and another guy had to go and speak with the red hat society of ladies in our community on crime. They had a potluck lunch and man did they have some good looking food! I had some butter beans, peas, small amount of pasta I guess it was more like lasagna, but I’ll call it pasta and a little bit (like one spoon full) of slaw. One of the older ladies sat down beside me and said where’s your bread, you need some bread. Then for desert they had pecan pie, banana pudding and peach cobbler. I didn’t have any and she said you better get you some desert. I said it looks good, but I’m going to pass and she said you don’t eat sweets either and gave me a funny look! Well I’m going to bed did I say I’m tired, but I wanted to write this down while it was fresh on my mind. Today not Tomorrow!

No comments: