Friday, January 23, 2009

Tired Tired Tired Tired


That is how I feel tired real tired it has been along week long days, but hey I didn’t miss any walking. There were a couple of times I just had to say no to doing some things at work and even a few with the family and at home. It’s kind of weird it was like when I was running I just had to have it and it is the same way now with the walking. Today I was just going to do a mile and a half because I had to get up this morning at 3:00 to leave by 4 for a trip for work and I was real tired, but I just couldn’t stop at the mile and half I had to get in my 3.5. I did it over at mom and dads on the dirt road and yep it did get dark before I finished……eating has been OK, I need to educate myself better on the fast food places as to what has the lesser calories. Today not tomorrow………..

No comments: