Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 7


Well I’m finally taking time this week to write a little bit. I’m at work and it seems to be busier than ever, but hey I’m not complaining it makes the time go by faster. Just seems like I get more and more projects and how about this one, my number one project right now is working on monthly food planning menu to feed 65 inmates. I want to cut their calories not meet that standard that says they have to have so many :-) . This has been a real good week as for as my walking and eating and the weight loss. I did my weekly weigh-in this morning and I’m down to 263, that is 8 ½ from last week so wow it was good week! My total so for is 30 pounds since December the 1st. I have had my tough moments but I honestly have to say it hasn’t been too rough. I don’t know if it’s my focus this time or what. To be honest I’m kind of scared like you know when am I going to mess up and just eat crazy! Kind of like that alcoholic who just can’t never stop. I keep asking myself why didn’t I do this sooner, I already feel so much better, Jenny says I look better. I can’t wait till I can start running again. We were walking Sunday night and we did a little running again in between light poles, the moon was so bright and I could feel that cold air burning in my lungs (that feeling I love) and I told Jenny man I can’t wait till I can run again. I’m going to do this and if you happen to be reading this and you want to do it you can also, just remember to start today and not tomorrow!

No comments: