Thursday, January 1, 2009

Walking the New Year In


We’ll this is how I brought in the New Year Last night, I was walking. I decided there would be no better way to do it. So I planned my walk to start in 08 and end in 09. It was cold I think it was 22 when we finished, but it was a good walk. Jenny went with me and that was nice to bring in the New Year with her there. There have been so many times with my old job where I missed holidays, birthdays, anniversary’s etc. So it is always good to be able to be with the family if possible. Well this is not what this is about , so let’s get back to the bringing in the New Year walking. I have decided to start doing that, on events that I use to plan eating around I’m going to plan something active to do instead. As I keep getting reminded over and over a lot of this is mental and you’ve just got to have the discipline to do it. Like last night there we many other things I could have been doing, but that was what I needed to do so I just did it! Oh yea the picture...... it's my cell phone when the new year came in. How did you bring in your new year?

No comments: