Saturday, January 10, 2009

7 Dollars


Yesterday was a long day busy at work didn’t get a lot done just spinning my wheels. Got my walk in last night, Jenny went with me and we walked 3 miles did a little running also nothing major just a few times we would run from light pole to light pole. Eating was good yesterday got a funny story about it. I had been craving baked fish and there is a place in the town that I work at that has a seafood buffet on Friday and they have baked fish on it. So I talked a couple of the guys from work into going with me so I could have baked fish. We got there and no baked fish everything fried! So I just fixed me a salad, all they had was the bowl size ones on the salad bar so it was not a big one and I drank water. The buffet cost 7 dollars, but they give us a discount and we get it for 3.50 so I was thinking that’s not too bad for a salad $3.50. Well I got in line to pay and they had a new lady working so she charged us full price so I paid $7.00 for a bowl size salad, the guys had a pretty good laugh about that! But hey I didn’t eat the fried stuff which is a plus. I’m doing this today not tomorrow, what will today bring?

No comments: