Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 Jan 09


Well it’s been a couple days since I wrote. Back at work and back to the craziness and hectic and long days. I’ve been working on a grant for the last week and almost finished with it and I just had to take a break and get away from it for awhile so I thought I’d catch up on the blog. Eating has been going good (see the food log) I craved that snickers bar yesterday, but the craving didn’t last long. Walking, well it has been raining a lot here. I got in a mile on Monday before it started and then it rained all day and night Tuesday. I did get in 2 ½ last night so that was good. It’s been kind of cool to hear all the folks making new years resolutions on how they are going to lose weight and I’m all ready a head of the game. I did do my weakly weigh in and I only lost ½ pound down to 271 ½ , but hey I already feel so much better and my clothes are starting to get a little loose so that makes me feel good. I’m going to stay after it and do this today not tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. It is hard to get out there exercising when it is raining and cold. Also about the snickers, I heard that we have about 15 moments of serious food temptation each day. If we can make it through those we will be golden. Great job on the snickers. not easy.