Sunday, January 11, 2009


Had a real good walk yesterday and did real good on the eating. Jenny and I went to the mile trail in Hamilton(see the pic above) and walked three laps, so I got my three miles in. The walk was real good it was right after the rain had stopped and we saw a bunch of squirrels and two deer. After we walked we picked up some supper and went over to her parent’s house to eat with them. I had a grilled chicken breast and a baked potato. It was funny how her folks keep making comments about how little I was eating; I guess they are use to me eating everything in sight! Her Mom said they sure did give you a small piece of chicken, I believe they forgot to give you all of yours. No comments on that I’ve lost any weight yet, but those will come. One lady at work that I don’t see very often made a comment about me getting a hair cut and I haven’t had one in almost two months so I know she could tell something was different about me, but just wasn’t sure what. Well I’m getting ready to go to church and then me and Jenny are going walking afterwards, it’s gonna be cold it’s 530 now and it’s already 35 and the low is suppose to be 25 tonight. Well gotta run…..today not tomorrow!

No comments: